“As if its success with iPod wasn’t enough, Apple looks to be on a winner with its new Intel Macintosh platform, judging by the reactions of the media and its readers,” Stan Beer reports for iTWire. “In a new poll of iTWire readers taken over the past 24 hours, nearly two thirds of the 448 respondents (299) believe that being able to dual boot Windows will increase Macintosh market share compared with just one third (159) who believe it will not.”
“Many pundits are betting that the new Intel Macs will revitalise Apple’s previously flagging PC market share, which currently stands at about 4%. Some believe, that traditional PC vendors are now in serious danger of losing market share to Apple, as they cannot legally run the Mac OSX operating systems on their machines,” Beer reports.
Full article here.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
Dude, you got a Dell? What are you, stupid? Only Apple Macs run both Mac OS X and Windows! – April 05, 2006
Intel-based Macs running both Mac OS X and Windows will be good for Apple – June 10, 2005
Will developers stop writing Mac applications if Apple ‘Macintel’ computers can run Windows?– June 08, 2005
Why buy a Dell when Apple ‘Macintel’ computers will run both Mac OS X and Windows?– June 08, 2005