A reminder: Apple Computer, Inc.’s FY 06 Second Quarter Results Conference Call is scheduled for today, April 19, 2006, 2:00 p.m. PDT/5:00 p.m. EDT.
Apple will provide live audio streaming of its FY 06 Second Quarter Results Conference Call utilizing Apple’s industry-leading QuickTime multimedia software. The live audio webcast will be accessible through Apple’s web site at http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/earningsq206/
The free QuickTime 6 or QuickTime 7 player is required to listen to the conference call. QuickTime 7 is available from http://www.apple.com/quicktime
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
Apple analysts and investors look for signs of ‘Intel effect’ in tomorrow’s earnings report – April 18, 2006
Cowen & Co survey shows strong Apple Mac sales prospects, Boot Camp impact ‘broadly positive’ – April 18, 2006
What are your expectations for Apple’s earnings report this Wednesday? – April 17, 2006