After losing $0.57 (-0.86%) per share to close regular trading at $65.65 on volume of 38,794,965, shares of Apple Computer surged following the company’s Q2 06 earnings report which stated of $4.36 billion and a net quarterly profit of $410 million.
In After Hours trading, shares of Apple Computer rose $2.97, or 4.52%, to $68.62 on heavy volume of 9,627,327 shares as of 6:10 pm EDT.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.