“Apple Computer remains the cross-hairs of shorts who ‘will not let this stock live,’ Jim Cramer said on CNBC’s ‘Stop Trading!’ segment Monday,”TheStreet.com reports.
“‘This is completely in their court,’ Jim Cramer said, noting that the transition of Apple computers to Intel chips is giving bears something to play with. ‘I have never seen a systematic, multiweek bear raid like I have on Apple Computer,'” TheStreet.com reports.
Full article here.
Apple Computer shares today closed at $59.51, down $0.45 or 0.75%, on volume of 39,510,490.
MacDailyNews Note: A “bear raid” is when large amounts of shares are sold in order to depress their price. Usually, the purpose of this is to drive down the share price to a bargain level where they can then be repurchased.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.