“Among the products Apple will debut at next Tuesday’s media event will be the iPod ‘Hi-Fi’ boombox, reliable sources have informed Think Secret. Details are scarce but sources have indicated the product will deliver unique capabilities beyond what today’s third-party docking speaker systems offer,” Ryan Katz reports for Think Secret.
“Apple’s media event will begin at 9:00 a.m. PT on February 28 and take place in the Apple Town Hall on the company’s campus,” Katz reports.
Full article here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Sailfish” for the heads up.]
MacDailyNews Note: Apple has invited the media to visit Apple’s Cupertino, Calif., headquarters, Apple Town Hall, Building 4 at 10am PST next Tuesday, February 28
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iMac and MacBook Pro owners: Apple USB Modem. Easily connect to the Internet using dial-up service. Only $49.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
Apple to hold special media event next Tuesday – February 21, 2006