According to a MacDailyNews source, the latest data soon to be publicly published by a leading research firm will show that Apple has attained the number one position in the Western Europe Education Market.
Based on the scant information MacDailyNews has seen, Apple’s Education market share in Western Europe rose to 15.2% from 12.7% versus the same quarter last year, moving Dell into the number two position with 14.7% and leaving HP at the number three position with 14.2%.
We hope to have more information soon.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iMac and MacBook Pro owners: Apple USB Modem. Easily connect to the Internet using dial-up service. Only $49.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.