Speck Products, which offers the largest collection of iPod cases on the market, today announced nine new iPod nano cases that will be on retail shelves in October. With strong demand anticipated, the company expects to be first to market with the largest assortment of nano cases, in a variety of colors, textures and shapes, some of which can be seen to the left.
“We are confident that we will be first-to-market with the largest collection of iPod nano cases available,” said Tim Hickman, general manager of Speck Products in the press release. “Rather than reacting to Apple’s new product news last week, we finalized our designs and went into pre-production three weeks ago. As a result, we have a generous head start, with nine unique products in production and the capacity to produce up to 50,000 units per week of selected top sellers.”
Speck’s new collection of fun and functional iPod nano cases include:
• Nano SkinTight Deluxe: The classic, form-fitting skin features a screen protector and Deluxe Swivel Holster, which works as a belt clip. Available in clear or black. ($24.95 each; two-pack $34.95)
• Nano SkinTight: SkinTight rubberized skins provide protection against dust, knocks, and scratches. Includes removable screen protector to keep your color screen looking sharp! (19.95 each; three-pack also includes pink, $29.95)
• Nano ‘Cloudy’ FunSkin: This case will put you on Cloud Nine, with pillows of protection to guard your iPod nano from harm. Screen protector and belt clip included. Available in white only. ($34.95)
• Nano ‘Grass’ FunSkin: Make your nano into a green machine with this funky new cover, which includes screen protector and belt clip. The unique, textured case will have your friends green with envy. Available in green only. ($34.95)
• Nano ToughSkin: Tough on your stuff? ToughSkin for nano provides rugged protection and style. It’s the case with “rugged good looks.” Screen protector and belt clip included. Available in clear or black. ($34.95)
• Nano iGuy: Meet iGuy, the only bendable, posable friend for your iPod nano. He’s both fun and functional. Available in white only. ($34.95)
• Nano Armband: Get moving with a stylish, sporty and secure nano case that’s perfect for your next jogging session. Available in clear only. ($29.95 for Armband; $34.95 for Armband plus Skin)
• Nano Connect and Protect: The SkinTight Skin keeps your nano protected, and four distinct accessories keep it connected. Includes SkinTight Skin, holster, caribeener clip, lanyard and wrist strap. Available in clear only. ($34.95)
• Nano See-Thru 3-pack: Three translucent hard cases make your nano shine, with just a hint of color. Set includes a pink, blue and clear case. ($29.95)
Speck Products’ new iPod nano accessories will ship to retail customers next month. See them all here.