Apple today released AirPort Admin Utility for Windows 3.4 which Apple says is now a supported application that is available on the disc that comes with your AirPort Extreme, or available for download.
New AirPort Extreme features:
– Improved antenna output control.
– Performance improvements for WPA security implementations.
– Ability to control the WAN ethernet speed.
– Menu item for AirPort help within the AirPort Admin Utility.
This version of the AirPort software requires:
– Microsoft Windows 2000 or Microsoft Windows XP
– A wireless capable machine with either a Wi-Fi certified 802.11g or 802.11b wireless card.
The AirPort Admin Utility for Windows is available only in English at this time, and is only supported when used with an English installation of Windows 2000 or XP. For information on setting up your Windows AirPort network, read “AirPort Networks for Windows”. This document is installed on your system when you run setup.exe.
More info and download link here.