iScooper enables users to automatically download and browse batches of pictures much faster and much more conveniently than they can with conventional web browsers. iScooper is designed to work with web pages that contain many links to pictures–for example, a web page that contains several links to photos. iScooper can take a web page like this and automatically download all the linked photos on it. Once they’ve been downloaded, they can easily be viewed in a full-screen slideshow right from within iScooper.
What’s new in version 1.1:
– added ability to reload downloaded items
– any duplicate pictures in a picture set are automatically ignored now
– fixed a bug that would occur when trying to scoop password protected web pages
– the contents of the address area now changes to reflect the selection in the picture list
– provided additional options for mouse button during slideshows
– “http://” will now automatically be added to addresses in the address area if it’s missing
– fixed a bug that sometimes occurred when users were trying to purchase iScooper
– various minor bug fixes and enhancements
iScooper is available now for Mac OS X. It can be tried out for free and can be purchased for $19.95. More information on iScooper can be found here.