Enjoy exclusive offers when you pay with Apple Pay.
• Enjoy one- or two-day free shipping from Adidas.
• Buy a mattress and receive a $50 iTunes gift card from Casper.
• Win a $50 gift card for you and a friend! New diners will also receive $10 off their next order from Grubhub.
• First-time customers get one month of free Instacart delivery.
• Get 20% off great holiday looks from JackThreads.
• Get 10% off your first three orders and $5 JetCash to use on future purchases from Jet.
• Get a $25 gift card if you spend over $150 from Lululemon.
• Get 50% off a one-year subscription from The New York Times.
• Enjoy free shipping from 1-800-flowers.
• Enjoy a free year of Club O Rewards Membership, a $19.99 value from Overstock.
• Win a $50 gift card for you and a friend! New diners will also receive $10 off their next order from Seamless.
• Explore unique gifts and deals from Shopify stores.
• Get 20% off perfect looks for holiday from Spring.
• Get 7% off resort bookings and a chance to win a one-week stay in Hawaii from Vacatia.
Appel promises that more deals are coming as well.
More info here.
MacDailyNews Take: Genius.
Apple, give us a reason to use Apple Pay beyond looking like tech dorks in front of the line at the register. What’s the incentive to use Apple Pay? There is none besides looking like a flaming nerd. As if Apple doesn’t have any money. That, inexplicably, is how they approach Apple Pay. Hello, Tim? Eddy? Talk to some people who actually go to stores and shop for things, please.
Incentivize its use! Give Apple Pay users a percentage of every dollar spent via Apple Pay to spend at Apple Stores. Something. Anything! Get people used to using it first. Sheesh. It’s really not that difficult. It really isn’t. — MacDailyNews, August 6, 2015
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Readers “Fred Mertz,” “Arline M.,” and “BD” for the heads up.]