Some stats to confirm these claims:
• Apple is the world’s most-admired company, says Fortune.
• 74% of existing iPad owners say they’re “very satisfied”. Just 49 percent of users of other tablets and 54 percent of Kindle Fire users feel the same.
• 48 percent of existing iPad owners plan to buy the new iPad.
• The upgrade cycle is rabid — 16,000 older model iPads were listed on eBay in the last two weeks.
• Apple’s online store almost collapsed on weight of pre-orders in the hours following this week’s launch event.
Much more in the full article here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader "Fred Mertz" for the heads up.]