Apple on Tuesday released updates to the company’s iWork suite of productivity apps — Pages, Numbers, Keynote — for Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
According to Apple’s release notes, the Pages 12.1 update allows users to:
• Use mail merge to quickly create personalized letters, cards, and envelopes for multiple recipients;
• Select from stylish new templates for event invitations and students certificates;
• Export your Pages documents as TXT files.
Numbers 12.1 offers:
• Improved performance when inserting rows and columns in large tables.
Keynote 12.1 allows users to:
• Add subtle movement and visual interest to your presentation with dynamic backgrounds that move continuously as you transition from slide to slide;
• Select from new animated themes featuring dynamic backgrounds;
• Skip or unskip all slides in a collapsed group.
MacDailyNews Take: They’re all snappy, too!
Please help support MacDailyNews. Click or tap here to support our independent tech blog. Thank you!