Apple on Monday released iOS 15.5, iPadOS 15.5, watchOS 8.6, and tvOS 15.5 which include improvements and bug fixes.
What’s new in iOS 15.5:
• Wallet now enables Apple Cash customers to send and request money from their Apple Cash card
• Apple Podcasts includes a new setting to limit episodes stored on your iPhone and automatically delete older ones
• Fixes an issue where home automations, triggered by people arriving or leaving, may fail
What’s new in watchOS 8.6:
• Support for the ECG app on Apple Watch Series 4 or later in Mexico
• Support for irregular heart rhythm notifications in Mexico
MacDailyNews Note: Some features may not be available for all regions or on all Apple devices. For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
Please help support MacDailyNews. Click or tap here to support our independent tech blog. Thank you!