ElevationLab has unveiled the TagVault: Pet for AirTag that secures an Apple AirTag to your pet’s collar. TagVault: Pet for AirTag works with any width collar or harness.
TagVault: Pet for AirTag description
• Comfortable & secure AirTag mount for pets.
• Doesn’t dangle.
• Waterproof, dogs can swim with it.
• Durable composite construction + CNC machined stainless hardware.
• Works with any width collar or harness.
• Works with collar thicknesses all the way up to 0.20″/5mm (Which is about 99% of collars. Some doubled up leather or studded collars are too thick).
• Fits dogs and cats over about 10lbs. (Smaller than that, it’s pretty big on the neck, but still works).
• Front screws let you change the AirTag battery without taking it off the collar.
• Signal & sound passes through.
• Patent pending thru-collar mount uses custom piercing self-tapping screws that are easy to install with our supplied torx driver.
MacDailyNews Take: TagVault: Pet for AirTag retails for $19.95 and is available for preorder here (ships in July).