“Jay Swingler, a YouTube prankster from the UK, nearly died after he put his head inside a cement-filled microwave,” Nicholas Tufnell reports for CNET.
“Swingler was using a piece of tubing to breathe through the cement, but it became blocked, causing him to panic,” Tufnell reports.
Tufnell reports, “His friends eventually called the emergency services.”
We're seriously unimpressed 😡.
Five of our firefighters were tied up for an hour this afternoon, freeing a YouTube pranker whose head had been 'cemented' inside a microwave oven. Read more: https://t.co/6bZReGuKQX (Photos © West Midlands Fire Service) pic.twitter.com/2ch2UhszeH
— West Midlands Fire (@WestMidsFire) December 7, 2017
Brief article in full here.
MacDailyNews Take: The headline was too good to pass up.
Peals of laughter rang throughout the palatial halls of the MDN headquarters when they broke out the drill!
Would only that t’were Nigel Tufnel reporting instead.