“Having trouble finding the right gift for the tech-lover in your life?” Caroline Nolan reports for The Street.
“The holiday shopping season is filled with gift guides for parents, pets and every friend and family member in between. For many of us, having so many different choices only means the decision is that much harder to make,” Nolan reports. “Fortunately, Oprah has it covered.”
Oprah’s 10 Favorite Tech Gifts for 2015:
• Apple iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold: I love to wear rose gold, so I’m excited that the latest iPhone and the Apple Watch Sport now come in the lovely shade. The blush Sport is way more affordable than the 18kt–rose gold Edition version, and the iPhone has cool new features like Live Photo, which captures the moments before and after a shot, so you get motion as well as a pic. And I love the larger 6s Plus size. – Oprah
• Apple Watch Sport 38mm in Rose Gold: I love to wear rose gold, so I’m excited that the latest iPhone and the Apple Watch Sport now come in the lovely shade. The blush Sport is way more affordable than the 18kt–rose gold Edition version. – Oprah
• Beats by Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless In-Ear Headphone: Club-quality sound in a gadget not much bigger than a paper clip. Lightweight and colorful with flexible ear hooks (the only design I use at the gym), these new sweat-resistant and tangle-proof headphones are your new workout buddy. – Oprah
MacDailyNews Take: “Club-quality sound,” as in “muddy mess.” Hey, easy on the bass there, champ! For workouts and on-to-go listening, we much prefer and highly recommend Jaybird X2 Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones. They work perfectly with our Apple Watch and iPhone 6s Plus units.
• Typhoon Vision Stainless Steel Digital Kitchen Scale
• Fujifilm Instax Share Smartphone Printer
• Arlington Milne Wallet
• Skits Providence Shoulder Bag
• Sonos PLAY:5 wireless speaker
• Amazon Echo
• UP3 by Jawbone Activity Tracker
Full descriptions of each product in the full article here.
MacDailyNews Take: Obviously, the UP3 by Jawbone Activity Tracker is rendered superfluous by the Apple Watch.