Apple today released iCloud for Windows 4.0.
iCloud keeps your mail, documents, contacts and calendars up-to-date between your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac and Windows PC.
With iCloud Drive, you can store any file in iCloud. Simply drag your documents into iCloud Drive folder on your PC and access them at any time, on any device*. Learn more about iCloud Drive.
iCloud Photo Sharing lets you share photos and videos with just the people you choose, and invite friends to add their own photos, videos and comments. My Photo Stream automatically downloads the most recent photos from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your PC. Learn more about iCloud Photos.
iCloud also keeps your Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome bookmarks on Windows in sync with your Safari bookmarks.
First, set-up iCloud on all of your devices, then download iCloud for Windows and set-up iCloud on your PC in just a few easy steps.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Download iCloud for Windows
2. Install and activate iCloud for Windows
3. Set up iCloud Photo Stream and Upgrade to iCloud Drive
*iCloud Drive requires iCloud for Windows 4.0, iOS 8, OS X Yosemite.
• Microsoft Windows 7 or 8
• Microsoft Outlook 2007 or later or an up-to-date browser (for Mail, Contacts, Calendars)
• Internet Explorer 9 or later, Firefox 22 or later, or Google Chrome 28 or later (for Bookmarks)
• Broadband Internet access
More info and download link here.