“Apple Watch apps are what makes the platform great — take a look at these ten cool apps that show you how quickly things are moving along,” Jonny Evans writes for Computerworld.
• Betterworks Wear: Lets companies use wearable tech to connect employees around common goals
• Square Cash: Transfer funds to friends, family, or anyone
• Microsoft Translator: Speak into your Watch and this app will translate what you say into 50 different languages
• Fantastical 2: Syncs your iCloud, Exchange, Fruux and Google calendars into a quick Glance
• Geronimo: The first email app that lets users search and find emails on an Apple Watch
Five more intriguing Apple Watch apps profiled in the full article here.
MacDailyNews Take: An excellent lineup of AW apps, but we can’t wait until watchOS 2 arrives!