“Here are our 2015 Predictions for Apple in 2015,” E. Werner Reschke writes for TGAAP.
1. Major revisions of both OS X and iOS continue to blur the lines between OS X and iOS.
2. Apple releases a lightweight laptop that uses a desktop version of iOS.
3. Apple TV finally grows up; does something significant in direct network programming and/or gaming.
4. Apple Watch becomes a huge hit, catapulting profits to record levels.
5. AAPL reaches $160/share by the end of the year
Rationale for each prediction in the full article here.