“In the afterglow of Apple Inc. shares reaching new record highs on Monday, investors might want to take a deep breath, step back and consider a few things, including a few ways the company has changed since Steve Jobs passed away last October,” Therese Poletti writes for MarketWatch.
“While investors look for other potential trading catalysts for Apple’s stock, including how to trade ahead of the iPhone 5 launch, here are a few other issues worth considering, in addition to Apple’s still relatively low price-to-earnings ratio,” Poletti writes.
5 things for Apple investors to consider:
1) The company’s patent infringement case against Samsung is expected to go to a jury this week
2) Apple’s efforts to simplify the TV appear to be moving more slowly than some have expected
3) The mythical secrecy ahead of Apple product announcements appears to be waning a bit
4) The company’s plans for a new iconic spaceship-like building and campus are moving forward
5) The possible development of a lower-cost smaller iPad
Read more in the full article here.