“Apole’s World Wide Developers Conference — its only remaining public event not explicitly linked to a product announcement — is set to open in San Francisco Monday, and several analysts issued notes Friday telling their clients what to expect,” Philip Elmer-DeWitt reprots for Fortune.
• Merrill Lynch’s Scott Craig: Clockwork-like software innovation is often overlooked.
• Janney Capital Markets’ Bill Choi: Ecosystem and Mac To Be Focus.
• Evercore’s Robert Cihra: Prepping for platform war.
• Wedbush’s Scott Sutherland: Remain Positive Ahead of Product Catalysts.
• JMP’s Alex Gauna: Bar set reasonably low for Apple to upside surprise in one form or another
Much more in the full article here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Dan K.” for the heads up.]