The new Bloomberg TV+ app for Apple iPad enables users around the world to watch Bloomberg as it appears on television, access on-demand episodes of top shows, search clips according to topic and watch breaking news interview highlights. The app will also offer exclusive 2 minute, bite-size, “News Express” updates, and share videos via Twitter, facebook and email.
Bloomberg aims to be the most influential business and financial multi-platform news organization on the planet, not just on television, but across the media spectrum. This latest app in the Bloomberg mobile range follows Bloomberg’s commitment to developing best-in-breed products that deliver content how, when and where viewers want it.
– Live TV: Bloomberg Television Live 24-hours a day
– Featured videos: The biggest business stories right now prioritized by importance
– Last 24 Hours: All the important business stories from the last 24 hours
– Exclusive interviews with the most influential people in business, finance and investment
– Original content produced for mobile
– Bloomberg’s critically acclaimed shows on demand
– Download videos for offline viewing
– Get extra content on people, companies and topics while watching
– Search our extensive library of video content
– Set and receive reminders for upcoming programs on Live TV
– Share videos via Twitter, Facebook and Email
– Customize your interactive scrolling ticker and get the latest news and market information
– Enjoy all of this in portrait or landscape; fully optimized for both
Shows available on demand include:
– Bloomberg West
– Charlie Rose
– Surveillance Midday with Tom Keene
– Tech Stars
– Bloomberg Rewind
– Bloomberg Enterprise
– Bloomberg Risk Takers
– Bloomberg Game Changers
With 100 million people watching tablets by the end of 2011, Bloomberg Television+ joins the company’s other mobile products, Bloomberg Businessweek+ and Bloomberg Radio+, in taking Bloomberg’s shows beyond traditional television and into video content circulating around the planet in many different media and formats. Mobile content is an area where Bloomberg has been a frontrunner in the past with first-to-market apps, Bloomberg Television+ is the latest development in that innovative mobile suite for the tech-savvy business community.
More info and download link via Apple’s iTunes App Store here.