Apple today released Aperture 3.2 which supports compatibility with iCloud and iOS 5. This update also addresses minor stability, performance and compatibility issues, including:
• Resolves an issue that could cause the “Loading” indicator to reappear in the Viewer when cropping a photo
• Aperture now automatically relaunches into Full Screen mode if the application was in Full Screen mode when last quit
• Pinch-to-zoom gesture now automatically activates Zoom mode in the Viewer
• Left and right swipe gestures can now be used to navigate between photos in the Viewer
• Microsoft Outlook can now be chosen in Preferences as the application used by Aperture for emailing photos
• Fixes a problem that could cause Aperture, running on OS X Lion, to quit unexpectedly when using brushes to apply adjustments
• Loupe now correctly displays magnification levels between 50-100%.
• Fixes an issue that could cause Aperture, running on OS X Lion, to display the incorrect color profile on externally edited images
• Import window now includes an option to delete photos from iPhone and iPad after they have been imported into Aperture
• The Lift & Stamp tool now displays the correct cursor icons when being used in Split View and Viewer only modes
• The update is recommended for all users of Aperture 3.
Aperture 3.2 is available via Software Update and also as a standalone installer.
More info and download link (635.76 MB) a href=”http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1463″ target=”_blank”>here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Mike T.” for the heads up.]