Bloomberg LP has released their “Bloomberg Businessweek+” iPad app which provides all the content in the print edition of the magazine along with exclusive content and interactive features that enrich the reading experience.
Subscribers to the print edition of the magazine get each week’s issue for free after validating their print subscription.
• Exclusive Video featuring Bloomberg Businessweek’s editor and creative director as they provide a behind the scene’s look at the feature story and designs explored for the week’s cover
• Listen to Tom Keene’s Econochat and Charlie Rose’s interview
• Get the latest market information and news on companies mentioned in articles by tapping on the name of the company in the article (in bold) or by tapping on the related tab
• Read in either portrait or landscape; optimized for both orientations
• Search across all your issues
• Create your personal archive and access it from any issue
• Easily manage your issues (deleting past issues does not affect your personal archive)
• Resize the fonts to suit your reading needs
• Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
• Quickly and easily discover content by using the global table of contents, section table of contents or interactive index of companies
• Each week’s issue available from 10pm on Thursday New York time
• Download Bloomberg Businessweek+ and get a FREE issue of the magazine
More info and download link via Apple’s iTunes App Store here.
MacDailyNews Take: Apple forces yet another publisher to develop and market an iPad app under Apple’s draconian App Store subscription rules. 😉
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Readers “Fred Mertz” and “Lynn W.” for the heads up.]