Microsoft today released their free Bing for iPad app which features:
• Swipe through our touch-enabled movie listings, news articles, trending topics, local businesses and other search results.
• Stay current with the latest news, traffic, weather, stock quotes, movies and popular searches from the main screen.
• Bing Local and Map integration to help you find the places you are looking for from directions with real-time tracking to road, traffic, aerial and “bird’s eye” views.
• Follow the latest news and trending topics with “iPad-optimized” results with images and magazine-inspired layouts.
• Tell Bing what you are searching for with voice activated search.
• Touch-friendly, grid view of image searches, with source site details and full page preview.
• Easily navigate between Bing results and websites as Bing frames the site to make it easy to return the search or to launch a new one.
More info and download link via Apple’s iTunes App Store here.