Photos and videos of iPhone 4 lines around the world – send us yours!

Are you in an iPhone 4 line? Send us some photos (or post your videos to YouTube) and we’ll post them right here in this article. Email photos and.or YouTube links and a brief description (location, time taken, photographer) to:

The following can’t be very comfortable for Apple’s so-called “competitors” to witness. grin

Good luck out there everybody!

Apple Store Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh, North Carolina via “Chad H.” – June 23, 2010 @ 10:30pm EDT:
(The mall stayed open all night to accommodate iPhone 4 line sitters)

Apple Store Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh, North Carolina via “Chad H.” – June 24, 2010 @ 1:00am EDT:

Apple Store North Star in San Antonio, Texas via “Michael G.” – June 24, 2010 @ 7:15am EDT:

Apple Store Bethesda Row in Bethesda, Maryland via “Adam L.” – June 24, 2010 @ 8:00am EDT:

Apple Store Fashion Valley in San Diego, California via “Jose G.” – June 24, 2010 @ 9:00am EDT:

Apple Store Burlingame in Burlingame, California via “You You X.” – June 24, 2010 @ 9:30am EDT:
(Pointing into the distance to where the line enters the mall)

Apple Store Tysons Corner in McLean, Virginia via “Gregorio P.” – June 24, 2010 @ 9:45am EDT:

Apple Store Rockaway in Rockaway, New Jersey via “Jon G.” – June 24, 2010 @ 9:46am EDT:

Apple Store Park City in Lancaster, Pennsylvania via “Mike M.” – June 24, 2010 @ 9:50am EDT:

Apple Store Bridgeport Village in Tigard, Oregon via “Richard G.” – June 24, 2010 @ 9:50am EDT:
(LIne wraps around outside mall; news helicopter circling overhead)

Apple Store The Grove in Los Angeles, California via “Steelwool MB” – June 24, 2010 @ 10:00am EDT:
(Approximately 500 people in line)

Apple Store SouthPark in Charlotte, North Carolina via “Don S.” – June 24, 2010 @ 10:00am EDT:

Apple Store Scottsdale Quarter in Scottsdale, Arizona via “Joe Architect” – June 24, 2010 @ 10:30am EDT:
(Approximately 2,500 in line pre-ordered; Walk-in line approximately 3X longer (good luck))

Apple Store South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, California via “Josh S.” – June 24, 2010 @ 10:40am EDT:

Apple Store Scottsdale Quarter in Scottsdale, Arizona via “Joe Architect” – June 24, 2010 @ 12:35pm EDT:
(“Big MDN fan” in center. Thanks for visiting MacDailyNews! – MDN Ed.)

Apple Store Scottsdale Quarter in Scottsdale, Arizona via “Joe Architect” – June 24, 2010 @ 1:05pm EDT:
(Apple provided umbrellas for sun. As with the iPhone 4s available today, too bad they’re not white!)

WARNING: In certain videos below, objectionable language may be an issue in spots.

Apple Store Fifth Avenue in New York City via “appfollower” – June 23, 2010:

Apple Store Providence Place in Providence, Rhode Island via “betteroffted23” – June 24, 2010 @ 7:00am EDT:

iPhone 4 launch day unboxing in Omotesando Softbank store in Tokyo via AppGirl.tv – June 24, 2010:

Apple Store Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, Connecticut via “secodepato” – June 24, 2010:

MacDailyNews Note: By sending your photos, you grant us permission to publish them online in perpetuity.

[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Fred Mertz” for the heads up on the YouTube video (via AppleInsider).]

20 Comments

1. I was in line for hours and hours for a reserved 32GB iPhone 4 only to be told they had all sold out when I reached the front of the que. Thanks Apple 

2. Why are so many people waiting in line to get the iPhone 4?

Don’t they know there are new Android phones out too? Hmmmm..

why are they not getting Android based phones…I hear so many good things about them….[end sarcasm]

3. Hey, whoever’s at the Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego: Don’t forget the pictures of the “lines” at the Microsoft Store opening (it will be down like 4 stores away). It’s early. I’m hungry, and I need a good bloodbath to get my day started !!!

4. I’m with you Lava head. I was in the queue at an O2 store for ages only to be turned away because they didn’t have enough stock.

They were delivered approximately 20 phones to that store which is pathetic if you ask me. At least 100 per O2 store would have been more like it.

What really exacerbated my annoyance is that I phoned Apple and O2 to see if I could get an estimated delivery date on the next batch and they didn’t have a clue. One said maybe as late as 14th July 🙁

I’m falling out with Apple on this big time.

5. Well, I wouldn’t call it a line. I went to my Wal*Mart this morning to pick up 2 iPhone 4s. There were only 3 people in front of me. And guess what? They only got THREE in. So I stood there for about 45 minutes as the three people in front of me got their iPhone 4s. And then they were sold out.

Come on. THREE LOUSY PHONES? This, after the nightmare of the June 15th pseudo pre-order fiasco… I’m seriously disappointed.

6. Best Buy called me yesterday to say my phone was in and that it would be there for me a noon today.

I never thought I’d say this – but Best Buy rules.

(we were in a pre order line of 4 people – with zero hassle)

Reader Feedback