CBS’s Late Show with David Letterman featured “Top 10 Excuses of the Guy Who Lost the iPhone Prototype” on last night’s show (April 21, 2010):
Direct link to video via CBS here.
MacDailyNews Take: And AT&T takes another roundhouse right in the kisser! (As they laugh their way to the bank.)
MacDailyNews Note: Note to advertisers: (including those who advertise via third-party ad networks and become, in effect, our advertisers): Your Flash-based ads are no longer reaching the most well-heeled customers online: 50+ million iPhone owners. They’re also not hitting brand new iPad users or 35+ million iPod touch users. If you care about reaching people with discretionary income, you might want to consider dumping your flash-based ads and moving to a more open format that people with money and the will to spend it can actually see.
Help kill Adobe’s Flash:
• Ask CBS via online feedback form to offer HTML5 video here.
• Ask MarketWatch via the customer support web form to offer HTML5 video here.
• Ask CNBC via the customer support web form to offer HTML5 video here.
• Contact Hulu via email and ask them to offer HTML5 video:
• Ask ESPN360 via their feedback page to offer HTML5 video instead Flash here.
• Join YouTube’s HTML5 beta here.
• On Vimeo, click the “Switch to HTML5 player” link below any video.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Readers too numerous to mention for the heads up.]