Apple today released AirPort Utility 5.4.2 for Mac and AirPort Utility 5.4.2 for Windows.
AirPort Utility v5.4.2 is the setup and management utility for Apple’s AirPort Express Base Station, the AirPort Extreme Base Station, and Time Capsule.
AirPort Utility 5.4.2 provides several fixes, including:
• An issue causing AirPort Utility to be unable to read certain AirPort wireless device configurations.
• An issue causing AirPort Utility to sometimes be unable to discover an AirPort wireless device when Back To My Mac is enabled.
• An issue causing AirPort Utility to sometimes be unable to download firmware.
• An issue causing AirPort Utility to not correctly import Access Control Lists created in AirPort Admin Utility 4.x
• Added the ability in AirPort Utility to show all wireless passwords in the “Equivalent Network Password” sheet.
AirPort Utility 5.4.2 is available via Software Update and also via standalone installers.