“The Apple MacBook Air is a seminal computer. There I said it. I’m not going to pretend that my opinion is the final word (or anything close to it) but I will weigh in by saying it’s a ground-breaking product. After using it for about two months, here’s why,” Brooke Crothers writes for CNET’s Crave. “(Note: I am not a Mac enthusiast. This is the first Apple [Mac] I’ve ever owned.)”
1. Very thin, very light but comparatively fast. That’s no mean feat.
2. Solid state drive (SSD): The SSD is revolutionary.
3. Sturdy. For a sub-one-inch-thin notebook, it feels remarkably solid.
4. Battery life. I can only compare the battery life against the other PC notebooks I use. The Air beats them all.
5. Looks. You can’t beat the aesthetics.
Full article here.