The holiday shopping season had a strong start at MacMall. Sales for the period from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, November 22 through November 26, 2007, increased by 65% from the same period last year, primarily driven by strong sales of Apple products.
The top selling items for MacMall were:
• Apple MacBook
• Apple MacBook Pro
• Apple iMac
• Microsoft Office 2004 Mac
• iPod nano
• iPod touch
• iPod classic
• Parallels Desktop for Mac
Today MacMall launched a holiday sale that features daily holiday specials on its MacMall.com web site. These daily holiday specials include savings on select models of the popular Apple CPUs and iPods.
Some of the most popular daily holiday specials, while supplies last, are:
• An Apple MacBook Pro 17”, which was $2699, is now only $2099 after a $150 mail-in rebate
• An Apple iMac, which was $1549, is now only $1449 after a $100 mail-in rebate
• The iPod classic 80GB, which was $244, is now only $236.99
• A LaCie 500GB USB 2.0 external hard drive for only $114.99
• A Kingston 4GB USB flash drive for only $29.99
• Free engraving on select models of the Apple iPod
“We are the #1 U.S. direct marketing reseller of Apple computers, in part because we offer a great selection of Macintosh computers, Macintosh peripherals and Macintosh accessories,” said Dan DeVries, MacMall’s Executive Vice President, in the press release.