Parallels has announced Beta2 of the new Parallels Desktop 3.0 for Mac Feature Update. This update will include several enew features and enhancements requested by the Parallels community. When available, this update will be FREE to existing Parallels Desktop 3.0 customers.
Parallels Desktop for Mac enables you to run Windows, Linux, and more side-by-side with Mac OS X on any Intel-powered Mac, without rebooting.
• Major enhancements to the look and feel of Windows programs in Coherence
• Coherence support for Exposé and Transparent Windows
• Support for overlapping several Windows and Mac windows in Coherence
• Ability to silently boot into Coherence mode
• Linux PC and virtual machine migration to your Mac using Transporter
• Ability to change your VM’s disk format using the updated Parallels Image Tool
• Ability to change Sound Devices ‘on the fly’
• Windows iTunes can connect to your iPhone
• Ability to use your Mac desktop and Documents/Pictures/Music folders as Desktop and My Documents/My Pictures/My Music in Windows
• Ability to automatically map and access the Shared Folders using Windows drive
• Significant improvements to CPU usage, overall performance, and memory management. Beta2 now has support for more than 4 GB of RAM for multiple virtual machines!
More info here.