“We’ve gotten copies of the full iPhone Training manual provided to AT&T employees that gives us a few more details about Apple’s iPhone,” arn reports for Mac Rumors.
The training manual is broken down into features of the iPhone and Mac Rumors has provided a list of highlights and links to the actual scans of the workbook.
A few points to whet your appetite:
• GPS is not part of the iPhone feature set
• Users can have a voice conversation whilst browsing the web “when Wi-Fi access is available”
• Media Net, MobiTV, or Cellular Video are not available on iPhone
• iPhone users will not be able to conduct IM conversations with instant messaging users
• iPhone features vibrate mode
Full article here.