“A large number of Apple Computer’s iTunes customers, who paid in advance for rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers’ new album ‘Stadium Arcadium’ in order to receive a Ticketmaster code that would allow them to purchase advance tickets for the bands upcoming tour, did not receive those codes before ticket pre-sales began on Tuesday and are now enraged with the iPod maker,” Katie Marsal reports for AppleInsider.
Marsal reports, “Apple has made no official comment on the issue, though several customers who contacted the company’s various telephone hotlines were informed ‘Apple is aware of the problem’ and that it is ‘working to get the emails [with the codes] out as soon as possible.'”
Marsal has all the sordid details here.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.