“PiperJaffray analyst Gene Munster this week issued a research note to clients in which he addresses ’22 unanswered questions surrounding the Apple story.’ In the note, the analyst offers his comments on a broad array of topics, ranging from the Intel iBook launch date to thoughts on Apple’s campus expansion,” AppleInsider reports.
1. Will Apple Offer A Built-In FM Tuner In The iPod?
2. Why Did We See A Seasonal Downtick In iPods In The March Quarter For The First Time In 3 Years?
3. How Is Apple Attacking The International iPod Opportunity?
4. How Many iPods Does Each iPod Owner Have?
5. Is Apple Going To Make An iPhone?
6. How Can Apple Keep The iPod Competitive?
7. Why Can’t Sony Figure Out The MP3 Player Market And Compete With The iPod?
8. Will The iPod shuffle Stay In The Lineup And When Will It Be Updated?
9. Is iTunes Headed For A Tiered Pricing Model?
10. How Many Videos Are Sold On iTunes Per Week And Are iTunes Videos Any More Or Less Profitable Than iTunes Songs?
11. Will We See Full Length Movies On iTunes Anytime Soon?
12. Will Apple Start Selling Advertising In The iTunes Music Store?
13. Why Will The Release Of The iBook Not Lead To Another Transition Quarter?
14. What Will Apple Do With Mac Pricing In The Coming Years?
15. Why Is Boot Camp Important?
16. Will Apple License The Mac Operating System?
17. What Caused The Weaker Than Expected Apple Retail Store Performance In The March Quarter?
18. What Should We Expect From Apple Retail Stores This Year?
19. Why Are The Apple Retail Stores So Unique?
20. What Will Apple’s Marketing Look Like Over The Next Several Quarters?
21. What Is Apple Doing With Its >$9 Per Share In Cash?
22. What Is The Reasoning Behind The New Apple Campus In Cupertino?
Full article with Gene Munster’s answers here.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.