Analysts at UBS today reiterated their “buy” rating on Apple Computer (AAPL). The target price has been reduced from $95 to $90.
Also today, “Merrill Lynch today lowered its June quarter iPod sales estimates from 10.7 million to 9.2 million based on a deceleration in March. The firm cut fiscal year 2006 iPod sales estimates from 47.1 million to 43.4 million, and adjusted June quarter revenue and earnings per share estimations to reflect Apple’s financial results during its second quarter. Merrill Lynch expects Fiscal 2006 earnings per share to total $2.13, down from $2.20, and fiscal 2007 estimates fell to $2.84 from $2.94,” MacNN reports.
Full article here.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.