“At up to $300, they are not exactly an impulse buy, but Apple’s popular iPod music players are fast becoming the must-have items among the tech savvy. Now, a company that is making it easier than ever to get an iPod says it plans to expand to meet the demand,” WCBS-TV reports. “Zoom Systems has installed iPod vending stations in airports at Atlanta and San Francisco. They have dozens of other similar stations in six cities.”
“Even though buyers are asked to plunk down a credit card for almost three bills to walk away with an iPod, the company says demand is strong, and they’ve started researching other locations,” WCBS-TV reports. “The vending machines, actually an automated kiosk, sell iPods and accessories and accept a credit card for payment.”
Full article here.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.