BeLight Software today announced their “Switcher Contest” — dedicated to Apple’s 30th Anniversary (April 1).
No doubt that to most of us Mac OS faster, a lot safer and easier to use than Windows. But sometimes, you can spend dead hours persuading people around you, mostly they just won’t listen. What would you do to get them switched to Mac side?
All participants are welcome to share their advice on how to convert a person to the Mac. Entries must be submitted before April, 1st, and the three best switching ideas will get a special prize – a one-year subscription to either Macworld or MacAddict magazine.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.