“I’m doing an article for the magazine, and could use some help. I’m hoping to hear from anyone that owns a Mac mini–particularly the new Bonjour-equipped, Intel-based models–and are using it as a way to get media into their living room. Could be to play music, or to watch videos, or whatever,” Peter Burrows blogs for BusinessWeek. “Let me hear from you–and quickly, if you don’t mind. I’m trying to file the story today, so I don’t have to work on it while in Disneyland with the family next week. You can send comments to this post, or email me at .
Full article here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Mike” for the heads up.]
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.