“Following on from yesterdays leaked image. Here’s the same iPod, but in clearer conditions,” MacShrine reports.
Without further ado, the image is here.
UPDATE: 6:22pm EST: It’s a fake. See here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews reader “M.X.N.T.4.1” for the link.]
[UPDATE: 2/26, 1:02pm EST: Changed “adieu” to “ado.” Adieu.]
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iMac and MacBook Pro owners: Apple USB Modem. Easily connect to the Internet using dial-up service. Only $49.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
RUMOR: Apple’s video iPod or tablet Mac spotted? – February 23, 2006