Even Steve Jobs slips up from time to time.
Watch a compilation of Steve Jobs’ and others’ Macworld Expo Keynote Presentation bloopers over recent years here.
MacDailyNews Take: Some funny stuff, many of which we witnessed firsthand. One of the very best we experienced in person was Jobs tossing the digital camera that wouldn’t work off the front of the stage. Ah, the memories!
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iMac and MacBook Pro owners: Apple USB Modem. Easily connect to the Internet using dial-up service. Only $49.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
Happy 51st birthday, Steve Jobs! – February 24, 2006
Insider secrets reveal behind-the-scenes of a Steve Jobs Macworld keynote – January 05, 2006