“American Technology Research analyst Shaw Wu maintained a ‘buy’ rating on Apple Computer, expecting the company to continue to grow above market rates over the next one to two years. ‘We continue to believe that Apple’s fundamentals remain sound and arguably among the strongest in technology, but negative investor sentiment and its weak technicals may indicate further share price downside,’ wrote the analyst in a research note Wednesday. ‘For longer term fundamental investors, we would take advantage of the pull-back to build and/or add to Apple positions,'” Maya Roney reports for Forbes.
Roney also reports, “Wu’s proprietary checks with industry and channel sources revealed that Intel’s yields have improved, enabling Apple to ship more high-end Core Duo systems.”
Full article here.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iMac and MacBook Pro owners: Apple USB Modem. Easily connect to the Internet using dial-up service. Only $49.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
Analyst: Wall Street’s worries of slowing Apple Intel-based Mac demand are ‘absurd’ – February 06, 2006