CNBC conducted a live interview with Apple CEO and soon-to-be new Disney Board of Directors member Steve Jobs and Disney CEO Bob Iger. The brief interview took place shortly after 5:10pm EST time.
During the interview, Jobs and Iger both touched briefly on the subject of Apple, specifically the Disney content deal with iTunes; both said they expected “exciting things in the future.”
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iMac and MacBook Pro owners: Apple USB Modem. Easily connect to the Internet using dial-up service. $49.00.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.