For the next two weeks, anyone who signs up for the “Life In The Office” (LITO) free email alerts will be entered into a drawing to win every episode of “The Office” from Apple’s iTunes Music Store.
The winner will be randomly chosen on Feb 6, 2006. The email address you sign up with has to be real, so LITO can notify you of your winnings. You don’t have to stay on the email list after the contest is over and you’ll receive no spam from this site, according to LITO.
You can sign up for the contest here.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iMac and MacBook Pro owners: Apple USB Modem. Easily connect to the Internet using dial-up service. $49.00.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.