Apple has added new TV show content to their USA iTunes Music (and video) Store.
• ABC Family’s “Wildfire” – Seasons 1 & 2
• NBC Universal’s “The Munsters” – Season 1
• ABC’s “Ebert & Roeper at the Movies” (Note: Ebert & Roeper’s Movies.com podcasts are still available for free)
[UPDATE: 3″36pm EST: Fixed list of newly-added shows by removing previously-added recent Disney show additions.]
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iMac and MacBook Pro owners: Apple USB Modem. Easily connect to the Internet using dial-up service. $49.00.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.