“Piper Jaffray research analyst Gene Munster maintained an ‘outperform’ rating on Apple Computer and raised his price target and earnings estimates for the company based on this week’s announcements at MacWorld and expectations for market share gains for both Mac and iPod through continued product innovation,” Maya Roney reports for Forbes. “‘We believe 2006 is poised to be the year of both iPod growth and, more importantly, Mac market share gains,’ wrote the analyst in a research note Friday. ‘While seemingly aggressive, we expect Apple can outperform the competition for multiple years, assuming the current pace of innovation continues.'”
Roney reports, “Munster raised fiscal 2006 estimates for Apple to earnings of $2.17 per share on revenue of $20.22 billion from earnings of $1.74 per share on revenue of $17.58 billion. He raised fiscal 2007 estimates to earnings of $2.41 per share on revenue of $22.68 billion from earnings of $2.12 per share on revenue of $20.5 billion. He increased the price target to $103 from $80.”
Full article here.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iMac and MacBook Pro owners: Apple USB Modem. Easily connect to the Internet using dial-up service. $49.00.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
Piper Jaffray ups Apple share price target to $103, expects 2-for-1 stock split soon – January 13, 2006
Deutsche Bank hikes Apple Computer target price to $100 – January 12, 2006
Bear Stearns ups Apple rating, sets year-end price target of $105 – January 12, 2006
American Technology Research boosts Apple target price to $101 – January 11, 2006
First Albany increases Apple Computer price target to $92 – January 11, 2006
Soleil analysts hike Apple price target to $95 – January 11, 2006
Banc of America raises Apple price target to $87 – January 11, 2006
CSFB ups Apple target price to $90 – January 11, 2006
UBS hikes Apple Computer share price target to $100 – January 11, 2006
Cramer’s Mad Money: Apple going to $100, two thumbs up, way up! – January 10, 2006