“Familiarity breeds contempt, right? So it stands to reason that anyone who uses a product extensively can find fault with it. Owen Linzmayer is no exception: His work requires him to use Mac OS X every day, all day long,” Informit reports. “Although Owen is generally thrilled with its capabilities and reliability, some things about Mac OS X really drive him up the wall. Take a gander at his list of 10 pet peeves; then share your own!”
Linzmayer’s Top Ten List:
1. Dock Items Bounce Indefinitely
2. Programs Force Themselves to the Forefront
3. Trashed Items Cant Be Opened
4. Software Update Off-Limits to Third-Parties
5. Dashboard Widgets are Modal
6. Painful Pinwheel Pauses
7. Permission Roadblocks
8. Exposing Package Contents is Confusing
9. Dumb Deleting
10. Sidebar Items Cant Be Renamed
Linzmayer explains each of his ten peeves in the full article here.
Get Free Shipping on Top-Rated iPod and Mac Accessories
The New iPod with Video. The ultimate music & video experience on the go. From $299. Free shipping.
Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.00.
The New iMac G5. Built-in camera and remote control. From $1299. Free shipping.
Apple USB Modem. Easily connect to the Internet using your dial-up service. $49.00.