Mark/Space has released The Missing Sync for hiptop 2.0 which synchronizes your contacts, calendar events and to-do information between your hiptop or Sidekick device and Mac OS X’s Address Book and iCal applications. The Missing Sync uses Mac OS X technology to synchronize your data with the hiptop or Sidekick Web-based Desktop Interface. Any changes are then transmitted right over-the-air to your hiptop or Sidekick.
• Mac OS X 10.3.9 or 10.4.2 or higher
• Mac OS X Server is not supported
• iSync 1.5 or later – free download) (required for 10.3.9)
• Internet access (dialup, DSL, Cable modem, T1, etc.)
• A T-Mobile Sidekick or Sidekick II
• A SunCom hiptop or hiptop2
• An active wireless hiptop or Sidekick data plan
The Missing Sync for hiptop 2.0 costs US$29.95. More info here.