“The URLs confirm it will have a 6.1-inch display and offered in three storage options; 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB,” Mayo reports.
“The updated sitemap was discovered by Allthings.how. Apple has since pulled the pages,” Mayo reports. “The same leak confirms the names of the new OLED iPhones as iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max. It also revealed some significant physical size changes are coming to the new Apple Watch line.”
Read more in the full article here.
MacDailyNews Take: You can bet on one thing (besides iPhone names, colors, and storage options), steam would be hissing out of Steve’s ears this morning!
Fact: Apple today is less disciplined and notably sloppier than it was under Steve Jobs.
iPhone names, storage, colors below are based on leaked details from Apple’s sitemap XML files:
• iPhone XS (5.8-inch OLED screen) and XS Max (6.5-inch OLED screen):
– Storage: 64GB, 256GB, 512GB
– Colors: Space Gray, Silver, Gold
• iPhone XR (6.1-inch LCD screen):
– Storage: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
– Colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, Coral, Blue