“In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to take the parts and assemble them into a functioning computer—albeit one without an operating system,” Guinness writes. “If you buy different parts, this tutorial will still be extremely useful to you. You will just have to consider how what I describe applies to your components, rather than just follow them word for word.”
Guinness writes, “When assembling a Hackintosh, it’s important to gather all your components together before you start assembling them.”
The components I have are:
• Gigabyte Z87MX-D3H Motherboard.
• 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5–4670K Quad-Core CPU.
• 16GB of Corsair Vengance DDR3 RAM.
• 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD.
• 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD.
• 600 Watt Corsair CX Modular PSU.
• 1GB ASUS GeForce GTX 650 Video Card.
• Fractal Design mid-tower case.
• Extra case screws.
Read more in the full article here.
Building a Hackintosh – July 7, 2014