“Visitors walking down Third St. have been gawking at this thing for the past couple of days. The 25 ft. iPod is attached to the side of the Unizan Bank building across from the state house. Not only does it look like an iPod, but it actually plays music!. We chose some of our favorite local musicians that had submitted songs to the online jukebox and we added them to the iPpod playlist,” Columbus Alive report.
Columbus Alive is a weekly entertainment magazine and website serving central Ohio with fresh, fun coverage of the music, arts, food and nightlife that makes Columbus, Ohio tick.
See the giant iPod’s playlist (it’s actually powered by a tiny iPod shuffle) here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader "Matt" for the heads up.]
• Amazon.com: Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Tiger Edition by David Pogue
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.